Dr. S.B. Mujumdar
Founder and President,
Chancellor, Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
- Founder & President Symbiosis.
- Chancellor, Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
- Chairman of the education wing of the prestigious Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industries (FICCI).
- Professor and Head of the Department of Botany at the Fergusson College, Pune
- Recognized PhD Guide,
- Member of the Executive Council, the Senate & Academic Council of the Pune University
- I.C.C.R’s Foreign Academic Advisor in Pune University
- Padma Shri in 2005.
- Pune Municipal Corporation’s ‘Roll of Honour for Life-Time Achievement’-2006
- Punya Bhushan 2009
- Padma Bhushan in 2012
- D. Litt.- Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth in 2016
- Recipient of first ‘Dr. APJ Abdul kalam Memorial Award’ in 2016
- M.Sc. (Botany) , Doctorate in Microbiology.
Dr. Vidya Yeravdekar
Pro-Chancellor Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
- Pro-Chancellor Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
- Principal Director Symbiosis Society
- Member of University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Member of the Governing Board of several organisations like Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE), Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) , Swarnim Gujarat Sports University, State Knowledge Advisory Board of Higher Education.
- Director on the Board of RITES Limited under Ministry of Railways.
- Member of Sub-Group on Higher and Technical Education and Skill Development of Chief Minister’s Advisory Council, Government of Rajasthan.
- Authored the book “Internationalisation of Higher Education in India.”
- ‘Think Pure Award’ by the ‘Think Pure Social Welfare Foundation’
- MBBS, MD (Obstretics & Gynaecology) - Pune University
- Ph.D ( Internationalisation of Higher Education in India)
Dr. Rajani Gupte
Vice Chancellor,Symbiosis International(Deemed University)
- Vice Chancellor,Symbiosis International(Deemed University).
- Independent Director on the Boards of several subsidiaries of L&T Finance Ltd.
- Founding member of the Symbiosis Institute of International Business
- Director of the Symbiosis Institute of International Business
- Dean - Faculty of Management, Dean-Academics and Pro-Vice Chancellor at the Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
- "Swayamsidha Puraskar 2015" by Lions Club of Pune Elite .
- ‘Think Pure Award’ by the ‘Think Pure Social Welfare Foundation’ 2016
- "The Iconic Leader Award - Creating a better world for all" at the WOMEN ECONOMIC FORUM 2017 and a "Visionary Eduleader of India" for being an institution builder at the hands of Shri Pranab Mukerjee, Former President of India.
- PhD in Economics from Gokhale Institute of Economics and Politics
Dr. Rajiv Yeravdekar
Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences (FoHS) Symbiosis International (Deemed University) Pune.
- Dean of Faculty of Health Sciences, SIU.
- Director Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences.
- Exec Member of various governmental bodies; including Medical Council of India, Maharashtra Nursing Council, Maharashtra Medical Council, Central Supervisor Board-PCPNDT Govt. of India, Governing Council of Consultancy Development Centre (CDC), Indian Society for Critical Care Medicine, Society for Emergency Medicine in India (SEMI), FOGSI, FICCI.
- Served in Ministry of Health, Sultanate of Oman.
- Gold Medal by Pune University for his outstanding academic performance.
- MBBS, MD (Obstretics & Gynaecology) Pune University
- PhD- Pune University
Mr. Bhaskar Nerurkar
Head of the Health and Travel Administration
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd, Pune
- Head- Health and Travel administration team.
- Vice President of Bancassurance.
- National Sales Manager of Bancassurance.
- Vertical Head (Operations) of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Associate Vice President of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Direct Recruit Officer of LIC.
- Lecturer of Statistics and Computer Programming in Mumbai University Senior College, Mumbai.
- Marketing Executive in Indian Express.
- Master in Statistics and Probability from Indian Statistical Institute.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt in Six Sigma from American Society for Quality.
- Fellowship at Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- Associate of Insurance Institute of India (General Insurance) in Property and Casualty Insurance from Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- Fellow of Insurance Institute of India (non- life) in Property and Casualty Insurance from Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- Agile certified Professional from Project Management Institute.
Dr. Sanjay Zodpey
Vice President - Academics, Public Health Foundation of India,
New Delhi Director – Indian Institute of Public Health, Delhi
- Vice President – Academics, Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI), New Delhi
- Director at Indian Institute of Public Health, Delhi.
- Director of Indian Institutes of Public Health at Gandhinagar and Bhubaneswar
- Adjunct Faculty at Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health, Georgia Southern University, Georgia, Adjunct Professor in Public Health Leadership, Gilling's School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
- Professor at Department of Preventive and Social Medicine, Faculty in Clinical Epidemiology Unit and Vice Dean at Government Medical College, Nagpur
- Fellow of the Indian Public Health Association (IPHA) and Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine (IAPSM).
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Chair of Global Evaluation and Monitoring Network for Health [GEMNet-Health]
- Board Member of Routine Health Information Network, Inc [RHINO], Boston, USA
- Country Lead for Asia Pacific Network on Health Professional Education Reforms [ANHER] and Country Focal Point for Asia Pacific Action Alliance for Human Resources for Health [AAAH].
- Authored more than 325 scientific publications in international and Indian peer reviewed-journals.
- Recipient of numerous honors and research awards.
- MBBS, MD and PhD from Government Medical College, Nagpur, India.
- Post-graduate qualifications in Sociology, Public Administration and Economics from Nagpur University.
Mr. Arunesh Punetha
Regional Director- West Narayana Health
- Chief Administrative Officer- Narayana health
- Vice-President- Marketing, Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Limited,
- Marketing Manager-Baxter India Private Limited,
- Sales manager-Boston Scientific India
- Manager, Market Development- Medtronic
- MBA, Master of Business Administration
Dr. Aniruddha Malpani,
Director and Founder,Malpani Ventures
- Medical Director- Malpani Infertility Clinic, Jan 1997- Prese
- Director- Solidarity Investment Advisors, Mumbai.
- Charter Member- TiE Mumbai.
- Angel Investor and Board Member- Evobi Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- Board Member- Invention Labs.
- Angel Investor- I3N at Intellecap.
- Director and Board Member- Plus91 Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
- Angel Investor and Board Member- PEAS- Patient Education and Awareness Services.
- Medical Director-HELP- Health Education Library for People.
- MD-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Mr. Sanjay Singh Nirwan
Director ( Healthcare Practice)
Mirum India, Mumbai
- Healthcare Communication & Digital Strategist, Media Medic Communications
- Healthcare Digital Strategist –Mullen Lowe Lintas Group
- General Manager Communication and Digital Strategy- Sudler & Hennessey
- Account Director- Communication and Digital ,Aakanksha Healthcare
- Marketing Manager-Nicholas Piramal India Ltd
- Brand Manager- Ranbaxy
- Product Manager- Cipla
- B Pharmacy, Pharmacy-Mumbai Educational Trusts Institute of pharmacy
- MMS, Marketing, Distinction- Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Management Mumbai University
- Executive Program in Strategic Digital Marketing- University of Cambridge
Ms. Nishi Saini
Head Operations - North India Clove Dental New Delhi
- Head North Operations at Clove Dental
- Vice President - Human Resource & Clinic Operations at Clove Dental
- India HR Manager and Talent Development Manager APAC, Bausch & Lomb
- Sr. Executive HR- Jindal Intellicom limited
- PGDBM – HR Institute of productivity and Management, Ghaziabad
- Graduation- St. Xavier’s College
Mr. Lalit Mistry
Director Healthcare -Public Health Advisory
- Currently leading public health and Digital Health Practice at KPMG India
- Key areas of work includes business strategy, operations improvement, deal advisory, healthcare infrastructure development, health protection schemes and public health program advisory.
- Part of KPMG Global COE for Universal Healthcare Coverage (UHC) and drives UHC agenda in India.
- 15 years of experience in healthcare sector and worked across eight countries.
- Chief Operating Officer- BAPS Hospitals, Gujarat.
- Principal Consultant- Hosmac Consultancy Services, Mumbai
- Pharmacy and Supply Chain, Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Co-authored more than 10 KPMG thought leadership & research reports, written various articles and been part of many national forums on emerging trends in healthcare and virtual healthcare.
- MET Institute of Pharmacy- Mumbai
- PGDHA -K.C. College of Management Studies
- NABH- Quality Council of India (QCI) Implementation of NABH Standards (2010)
Dr. Sanjay Gupte
Past President FOGSI Medico-Legal Expert
- Clinical practice for more than 35 years
- Associate Professor, B J Medical College and Sassoon General Hospitals, Pune
- Former President, FOGSI
- Medico Legal Consultant
- MBBS, MD,DGO - B J Medical College, Pune
- LLB (Pune University)
- FICOG.FRCOG (UK).
Dr. Simmardeep Singh Gill,
CK Birla Hospitals
- Zonal Director- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Zonal Director- Fortis Hospital, New Delhi
- CEO- Fortis Clinique Darne- Mauritius
- Facility Director- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
- Head of Quality Assurance and PCS- Fortis Hospital, Mohali
- Dr. Gill successfully led Fortis Mohali to achieve a JCI and NABH accreditation, making it the first hospital in India to do so.
- PG- Hospital & Healthcare Management
Mr. Vidhi Prasad
Head - Image Guided Sytems South Asia GE Healthcare Bangalore, Karnataka
- Business Head, South India ,Sri Lanka & Maldives- GE Healthcare
- Director, East – GE Healthcare
- General Manager - Luminiary Accounts & Installed Base Growth -GE Healthcare
- General Manager - MR South Asia -GE Healthcare
- National Product Manager - MR South Asia -GE Healthcare
- B. Tech Biomedical Engineering- Cochin University of Science & Technology
- Executive MBA , MAHE
- Strategic thinking and Planning - Harvard
Mr Kumar S Krishnaswamy
Group Head HRD- Medwell Ventures
Consultant-HR, Asian Healthcare Holdings
- Consultant HR- Asian Healthcare Holdings
- Group Head (HRD)- Medwell Ventures Pvt. Ltd
- Head Clinician Engagement & Global Lead- HR Shared Services
- Group Head (HRD) - Wockhardt Hospitals
- Group HRD- Offshore Digital Services
- Group HRD- Sonata Software
- Manager HRD- Taj Group of Hotels (1989-1994)
- B.A. Economics- Vivekananda College, Chennai
- PGDIR&W, HR - XLRI, Jamshedpur
Dr Raman Gangakhedkar
Dr. R. R. Gangakhedkar, Director, Epidemiology & Communicable Disease Division, ICMR, New Delhi
- Deputy Director,National Aids Research Institute,Pune
- Member, National Advisory Board, HIV Medicine Association of India.
- Mentor, National Data Analysis Plan, NACO
- Chairperson- IEC, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune.
- Member, Technical Resource Group, Antiretroviral Therapy, constituted by the National AIDS Control Organization.
- Member, Advisory Group, Implementation Research, ICMR
- Member, Project Review Committee on proposals received from Human Reproduction Research Centers
- FXB Fellowship, Francoise Xavier Bagnoud Foundation, Switzerland;
- Fogarty Fellowship, National Institutes of Health, USA
- MPH - Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, International Health DCH
- MBBS -Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad Paediatrics.
- DCH- Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad Paediatrics.
Dr. Sitarama Budaraju
Consultant- Healthcare Projects Tata Trusts, Mumbai
- Professor, Community Medicine , Medical Colleges
- Vice President – Projects (IT)- Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital, Mumbai.
- Medical Consultant- HMRI, Hyderabad
- Healthcare Advisor- Daisy Systems, Hyderabad
- MD (Community Medicine)
- M.Sc.- Pubic Health, University of London, UK
- MBA from University of Findlay, Ohio, USA
Dr Dinesh Arora
IAS Deputy CEO National Health Authority
- Director (Health & Voluntary Action): NITI Aayog
- Executive Director: Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) spearheading the Saubhagya Scheme
- State Mission Director, National Health Mission, Kerala
- National E-Governance Award: Gold Category for "Mission Village Electrification“
- Indian Achievers Award for his work on Rural Electrification
- CEO with HR Orientation Award at the World HRD Conference by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Best implementation of RSBY (Health Insurance Programme) for 3 consecutive years (Kerala)
- Chevening Gurukul Scholarship for Leadership and Excellence awarded by British Government (London School of Economics)
- Recipient of Director General’s Gold Medal at the training of Indian Administrative Service
- Government Medical College, Chandigarh (MBBS)
- Certificate Course- Business Management: IIM, Ahmedabad
- Certificate Course- Economics: The London School of Economics and Political Science
Col. Ajay Gangoli
Group Medical Director, Apollo Health & Lifestyle Ltd
- Medical Officer, Defence Medical Services
- Assistant Director Medical Services, Defence Medical services
- Medical Superintendent, Jaslok Hospital & Research Institute, Mumbai
- AVP, Sir HN Hospital with Reliance Industries, Mumbai
- Director Of Medical Services, Apollo Health and Lifestyle Limited, Hyderabad
- MBBS-Armed Forces Medical College
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Mumbai
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management ·
Prof. (Dr.) Sudhir Kumar Satpathy
Director, School of Public Health
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar
- Additional Project Director, RNTCP
- Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) and National Rural Health Mission as Deputy Commissioner, MOH&FW, GoI.
- Additional Director (Public Health) at National Institute of Communicable Diseases, Delhi
- Director of Central Health Education Bureau (CHEB) and Senior Advisor to Danida.
- Director (Training), Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI),New Delhi.
- Distinguished Professor and Head of Academic Affairs at Asian Institute of Public Health, Bhubaneswar.
- Adjunct Professor for University of Nebraska Medical Centre, Nebraska, USA.
- Honoured by the Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH) with Velji Global Health Education Award (Faculty) at San Francisco, USA, 2016.
- MBBS, MD (Preventive and Social Medicine)
- M. Sc in Epidemiology (University of London)
Ms. Gayatri Iyer
Chief Manager, National Insurance Corporation
- Underwriting and Claims expert at National Insurance Co. Ltd. for 30 years.
- Faculty at National Insurance Academy for 2 years.
- Has been instrumental in designing the Symbiosis Health Policy.
- Has authored 2 books of the Insurance Institute of India.
- Fellowship in Insurance
- Post graduate degree in Rural Management
- Associateship in Insurance- Fire, Marine and Miscellaneous ·
Mr. Prabal Chakraborty
VP & Managing Director,
Boston Scientific, India
- Current Chairman- Medical Device Committee of American Chamber of Commerce in India (AMCHAM)
- Co-chair of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Indian Advisory Council Member of U.S. -India Business Council (USIBC)
- Director at Medical Technology Association of India (MTAI)
- Active member of Committees- FICCI, AdvaMed & NATHEALTH
- Ex-Vice President and Member of the Indian Management Board, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices & Diagnostics, India
- Ex-Regional Franchise Director, Cordis Asia Pacific
- MBA from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow, India
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
Mr. Surendra Deodhar
VP, Reliance Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Has been in the industry for more than 30 years, with work experience in Indian companies like Indian Organic Chemicals, Puma Carona and Caprihans India as well as MNCs like Rhodia Chemicals
- Has worked in the field of sourcing, procurement, materials management, imports/ exports and warehousing
- Certified Sourcing Manager from Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM)
- Trained Trainer from ITC, Geneva for course in International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Past Chairman of IIMM, Mumbai Branch and currently National Councilor, Member Board of Studies
- Prominent speaker at various forums in India and abroad
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Masters in Management Studies – Welingkar Institute
Mr. Rohit Sathe
Indian subcontinent Gurgaon, India
- President, Philips Healthcare, Indian Subcontinent
- Senior Franchise Director- Johnson and Johnson, Mumbai
- Summer associate- Barclays Capital
- Manager Sales- Schlumberger
- Project Manager- Mentorix Technologies and Tata Interactive Systems
- Construction Manager- Bovid Construction
- Btech: IIT Mumbai
- Masters in Business Administration : INSEAD, Singapore
Mr. George Chemban
Business Head, Suburban Diagnostics
- 20 years in the ranks of Indian Air Force
- Part of Senior Management Team
- Currently heading Business & Network Expansion Team, Key Account Management Team, Logistics Team and Administration Team
- Previously headed:
- Franchisee Acquisition & Operations
- Admin & Project ( 2010 – 13)
- Business Head for Rest of Maharashtra ( 2013 – 14)
- Supply Chain Management ( 2016 –18)
Mr. Anand Mote
Chief Operating Officer
Aster DM Healthcare Kolhapur
- Business Head & Chief Marketing Officer- Sahyadri Hospitals Ltd.
- Divisional Chief Operating Officer- Sahyadri Hospitals Ltd
- Director Marketing & Business development-Nova Medical Centers Pvt. Ltd
- General Manager Sales and Marketing- Columbia Asia Hospitals
- Regional Head- Sales and Marketing- Columbia Asia Hospitals
- Senior Manager – Marketing – Apollo Hospitals
- Marketing Head India at Abbott Medical Optics- Consumer eye care division – Advanced Medical Optics
- Brand Manager – Allergan India Limited
- Bachelors in Pharmacology – Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
- MBA, Marketing, Finance, Strategic Marketing – University of Pune
- General Management, strategy, strategic Marketing and Finance- IIM Calcutta
Surg Vice Admiral Ravi Kalra
NM, VSM, Director and Commandant, AFMC, Pune
- Commanding Officer, INHS Asvini at Mumbai
- Command Medical Officer, Southern Naval Command, Executive Officer, INHS Asvini, Consultant (Medicine and Cardiology), INHS Asvini
- 26 years of experience in Cardiology
- Performed around 5000 interventions, has 22 publications, delivered 35 guest lectures/ papers
- Teacher in Medicine, Cardiology since 1988.
- Member of Association of Physicians of India, Cardiological Society of India, European Associations of Percutaneous Interventionalists, Electrocardiography Society of India, Bombay Medical Congress, Marine Medical Society
- MBBS: AFMC, Pune
- MD (General Medicine): AFMC, Pune
- DM (Cardiology): AFMC, Pune
- Fellow of the Society of Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions, USA (FSCAI)
- Specialities include Medicine and Cardiology
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, IAS
Divisional Commissioner, Nagpur
- Divisional Commissioner, Nagpur
- Sub Divisional Magistrate, Jalna.
- Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Hingoli.
- Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Pune.
- District Collector, Ahmednagar.
- Commissioner Health and Mission Director, National Health Mission.
- MBBS from Jammu Medical College.
- Masters in Public Policy and Management from Kings College, London.
- Indian Administrative Officer - 2003 Batch.