international health conference
Guidelines to Register Online Registration
STEP 1: Click for Online Registration
STEP 2: Register as a New User
- All delegates including International (except SSODL Student) will have to register as a new user
- Please enter your Name/Gender/Email address/Mobile number & choose a password for yourself and submit these (login details) for creating an account.
- An automated mail will be sent immediately to the email id you submit.
- This mail will contain a link to activate your account.
- Click on the link and you will be taken to the page where you will login as a registered user.
SSODL students can directly log in as a registered user (Using LMS login)
- SSODL students had received user name and password at the time of admission.
- They have to use the same for registration of SYMHEALTH 2023.
STEP 3: Login as Already Registered
- Use Email id and password to log in.
- Choose from below category:
- SSODL Student
- Others (Academicians/ NGOs/ Accompanying Person/ Alumni/ Industry Professionals/ Government Officials)
- International Delegates
- Fill up the form after selecting the appropriate category.
- Form includes: General Information/ Academic Sessions/ Other Facilities
STEP 4: Summary
- Summary will show details of selected tracks & availed facilities and the charges to be paid.
STEP 5: Select mode of payment & complete the transaction
- Pay online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking/ SWIFT/ Wire Transfer)
Note:International Delegates to submit SWIFT/ Wire Transfer payment details on firstname.lastname@example.org
- An automated mail of “Successful application for SYMHEALTH 2023” will be sent immediately to your registered mail id.
STEP 6: Mail the payment details on email@example.com
- Your registration will be confirmed on confirming payment details. Confirmation mail will be sent on your registered mail id.
Please note: After applying for SYMHEALTH 2023, delegates will be able to take print out of registered details (summary) from his /her dashboard (account).
- Registration fee covers two-day deliberations (April 28 & 29, 2023), conference kit, tea, snacks, lunch and e-participation certificate for SYMHEALTH 2023.
- To ensure academic delight of the conference, children under 18 years are not permitted in the auditorium and convention hall.
- Each accompanying person needs to register for conference (Above 12 years of age) and pay separately for facilities available e.g. accommodation etc.
- Spot registration will be subject to availability of seats in auditorium.
- Rooms will be strictly allotted on first come first serve basis. These are available with reasonable charges.
- Recreation and Wellness facilities complimentary for delegates staying on campus are as follows:
- Gymnasium, Aerobics, Yoga, Badminton, Cardio Studio, Squash, Table Tennis, Pool Table & Carom.
- To use the recreation and sports facilities one should compulsorily carry following items:
- Attire for Gym & Sport- Clean indoor shoes, shorts/track pants, T shirt, Towel & Water bottle.
- Attire for swimming pool- swimming costume & swimming cap.
- Transfer of registration under any category is not allowed.
- Registration fees paid under any categories are non-refundable.
- Please refer website: www.symhealth.siu.edu.in for more details
- Networking dinner on April 28, 2023 from 7.00 pm onwards.
For any further queries feel free to contact us at +91-88888-92258 / +91-20-66975084/89 (9am to 4 pm IST) or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org